June 26, 2008

Live from the Womb

Your very own verse! Check this out!! www.birthverse.com/mybirthverse.cfm

Mine is 1 John 5:14 "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us."

Please leave a comment sharing your birth verse!


Psssst…hey there…wake up sleepy-head! [Insert your name here]. How I love to say your name! I hope you like it too…I picked it especially for you (Isaiah 49:1).

It’s dark and a bit muffled but I couldn’t wait to talk with you while no one else is around. (Jeremiah 1:5).

What a joy to call you my friend (John 15:15) and my son/daughter (Galatians 3:26).

I want to let you know what a treasure you are to shape as my hands wonderfully weave and knit you together (Psalm 139:15).

You are beautiful/handsome beyond words; flawless; inviting. You ravish my heart and are my delight (Song of Solomon 4).

Shhh…listen…do you hear me singing my songs of rejoicing just for you (Zephaniah 3:17)?

I can hardly take my eyes off you. Just for fun, I count every hair on your head (Matthew 10:29)!

And all the while I’ve been planning every day of your life (Job 31:4).

My eyes will always watch your path and establish your ways (Proverbs 5:21, 4:26).

Hey, while we’re chatting, can I ask you to do just one thing for me? Will you love me (Deuteronomy 6:5)?

With all your heart. All your soul. All your strength.

Oh, and just one more thing I’d like to ask. When you’re tempted, please, don’t be afraid or discouraged. Be strong and courageous, and take heart. Your battles are mine and I will protect you (Joshua 10:25)!

I promise I will always stand up for you (Zechariah 3:2) and I will never leave or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5).

I love you more than life itself [insert name]. I simply love you. (John 3:16).

This imaginary conversation between God and us as a baby in the womb doesn’t end there. He longs to have this talk with us daily as we open our ears and allow His Word to filter the world. Praying you feel the voice and presence of the Alpha and Omega today!

No comments: